FilmPlus, one of the best streaming applications using which you can watch hundreds of movies and TV from multiple languages across the globe. Unlike the conventional apps and streaming services, FilmPlus doesn’t ask you to pay or subscribe to watch the content of your choice.
Nowadays, hundreds of apps and websites are there that claim to provide the latest content for free, but they often feed you with annoying advertisements and slow-speed servers. However, apps like FilmPlus don’t do that stuff. In this blog, we’ll briefly discuss the app and see how to install it on your Smart TV.
What is FilmPlus on Smart TV
FilmPlus like the other ones is an online video-streaming application that offers the latest movies, TV shows, and other videos for free. Here, you can watch, download, and share the content with other users through the server links. Also, you can request the new content and also demand new links for the existing ones, and the developers will update the same in no time. Plus the video-casting and torrent integration options act as a cherry on the top.
Features of FilmPlus
- Get hundreds of movies and TV shows in different qualities from 360p to 4k through multiple server links.
- Add subtitles in multiple languages and allow yourself to watch any content no matter its category.
- Download the content offline using the server links and watch them offline.
- Supports both Chromecast and Airplay devices that allow you to cast both audio and videos on different devices.
- No root-check for Android and jailbreaking for iOS devices to install or use the app.
- Add your Trakt TV or Real-Debrid account and manage the torrent files with ease.
- Provides dedicated buttons that enable you to watch the videos from Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, and more.
- Create playlists for the latest movies and avoid searching for them again and again.
- FilmPlus is compatible with various devices like smartphones, tablets, PC, Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
How to Install FilmPlus on Smart TV
Follow these simple steps to install the FilmPlus app on your Smart TV:
- At first, open the AppStore on your TV and search for the ES File Explorer app.
- Install the explorer app and then go to the Download Manager from its menu.
- From the top-right corner, click on the three dots option and hit on the New button.
- Now, enter the link for the Apk file “https://filmplus.vip/”, and type FilmPlus in the name section.
- Click on the Download now option and save the file in your device storage.
- Now, open the Apk file and install the app. If the interface asks you for permission, allow it to install the app from third-party sources.
Q. Is FilmPlus Ad-free?
Ans – Yes, FilmPlus has two versions, normal and mode one. You can download the mod versions from the official website. But the normal version also won’t feature many ads or pop-up notifications.
Q. Will I have any copyright issues with watching videos?
Ans – No, FilmPlus doesn’t feature any movies or TV shows on its own servers. It works as a video search engine and only provides you the server links where the videos are available.