Are you sick and tired of going through hundreds of websites for the latest movies and TV shows for free, you’re not alone. The majority of websites and free streaming platforms on the internet are there to make a fool of you. They generally serve you slow server links or low-quality content wrapped in tons of advertisements, and that’s frustrating.
Although you can go for premium apps like Netflix or Prime to watch your favorite content, the plan is to watch them for free. So, to solve your problem, today we introduce one of the most popular streaming apps in the market names FilmPlus. In this blog, we’ll discuss the app in detail with its features and see how you can use it with a Roku device.
What is FilmPlus APK on Roku
Compared to other streaming apps, FilmPlus as a platform offers more movies, TV shows, and web series from different counties and languages. the content is well arranged in genres like kids, drama, actions, thriller, horror, comedy, and more. Here, the user can stream unlimited content without worrying about the subscription or downgrading of the streaming quality.
- Enjoy your favorite content in multiple qualities and streaming links.
- Add subtitle files for any movie or TV show in around 50 different languages including the regional ones.
- Get notifications for the upcoming movies and latest episodes of the ongoing TV shows.
- Download a magnitude of movies in the background while streaming your favorite ones simultaneously.
- Completely ad-free, you’ll not find any pop-up or banner advertisement while streaming your favorite movies/TV shows.
- Use FilmPlus on both Android and iOS devices, and also use it on one PC, Firestick, Roku, Smart TV, Xbox, and more.
How to Install FilmPlus on Roku
- Click on the download link and get the FilmPlus APK file on your device.
- Meanwhile, go to the settings and permit your device for installing apps from unknown sources.
- Now, open the apk file and install FilmPlus on your smartphone.
- After that, go to PlayStore and install the All Screen app on your mobile phone.
- Now, connect the Roku device with the same wifi network with which your mobile is connected and go to the channel store.
- Search for the All Screen Reciever app and add it to the list.
- Open the All Screen app on your smartphone, select the cast option from the top right corner and search for the Roku device.
- Once detected, select your Roku TV and pair.
- After connecting successfully, Select the Roku TV virtual remote option and click on OK. You can now stream all the movies, videos, and other content on your Roku device.
Q. Can I use FilmPlus with Chromecast?
Ans – As mentioned earlier, the FilmPlus app allows you to stream the content on several devices including Chromecast. You just have to open the server links, select the open with the option, and it will show all the devices or apps connected for streaming.
Q. Is FilmPlus safe to use?
Ans – FilmPlus doesn’t feature any type of movie or other content on its servers. Film plus is like an on-demand video list that provides you the details and streaming links for the latest content. Therefore, it’s completely safe and secure to use the app.