Watching the latest movies & TV shows with your partner, friends, or even alone is the best way to spend your free time and get relaxed. There are hundreds of streaming apps on the internet that provides premium content right on your smartphones, computers, and television. However, they often charge you a monthly subscription amount, which you might feel a little over the top if you decide to use multiple applications.
So, to cut your expenses and save extra bucks, we present you with a streaming application that allows you to stream the latest content for free, and the name of this app is FilmPlus. In this blog, we’ll discuss FilmPlus in detail and go through the process of installing the app on an Nvidia Sheild device. So, let’s jump right into it.
What is FilmPlus on Nvidia Shield
It’s a famous streaming application that provides you a video-on-demand list for the latest movies, TV shows, and other videos. The app features a plethora of content from different languages and categories like movies, TV shows, web series, sports events, animated shows, cartoon movies, Korean drama, and anime. Here, you’ll get multiple server links for every video and can also download the content using those links.
Features of FilmPlus
- Stream your favorite movies and TV shows in multiple qualities from 360p up to 4K.
- No banner or pop-up advertisements while streaming the videos. however, you may see some ads in the interface, but that’s the only way to pay for the development cost.
- Create custom playlists, add the content to them, and save your time searching for them again and again.
- The app only features the server links and doesn’t hold any content on the website, so it’s completely safe and secure to use.
- Get the content from different genres like action, drama, thriller, sci-fi, etc.
- Download videos using the server and enjoy your favorite content in offline mode.
- Integrate the Real-Debrid and Trakt TV account with FilmPlus and manage your torrent files from a single platform.
- The works smoothly on both iOS and Android devices. Also, you can install and use it on a PC, Firestick, Smart TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
How to Install FilmPlus app on Nvidia Shield
- Connect your shield device to the internet and open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Puffin tv browser and install the app on the device.
- Now, open the Puffin TV app and open this same blog on the browser.
- From here, download and FilmPlus apk file from the links mentioned or use the download button.
- Once the downloading process is completed, Open the file and hit the install button.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen asking for permission to install third-party apps on your Shield device, allow it.
- Now, you just have to wait till the installation is over and delete the Apk file once it’s done.
Q. Is FilmPlus free?
Ans – Yes, FilmPlus is free to use and there are no hidden charges ins the app interface.
Q. Can I use the FilmPlus app on Firestick?
Ans – As discussed earlier, you can install the FilmPlus app on several devices and systems like PC, Firestick, Roku, Xbox, and more.