If you like to enjoy the best quality movies for free, then you might have checked hundreds of websites and applications that claim to provide all that. You visit the website spend some time looking for the movie/TV show and select the server links, only to find out annoying advertisements, pop-ups, and slow-speed links.
Now, you can skip all this pain and suffering by taking a subscription to stream apps like Netflix, Prime, and Hotstar. But why pay for good entertainment when you can get it for free? With that being said, we present you with a famous streaming app named FilmPlus. So, let’s discuss more this app and see how to install it on our Android TV Box.
What is FilmPlus APK on Android TV Box
As discussed above, FilmPlus is a streaming platform that provides you the latest content from different categories and languages around the world. It features movies, TV shows, Anime, Korean drama, and animated movies, and a lot more stuff. Moreover, you can download and watch these videos offline.
Apart from the movies and TV shows, FilmPlus also features premium content from other streaming platforms like Netflix, Prime, HBO, Hotstar, etc. It is a great app where you can get an on-demand video list for the latest content.
Features of FilmPlus
- Stream videos from 360p up to 4k using multiple server links.
- Get a massive catalog of high-quality movies & TV shows accumulated from all around the world.
- Supports AllDebrid, Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and Trak TV accounts so that the user can easily stream, download, and manage the torrent files from a single platform.
- Easy-to-use and resourceful interface help the user to search, manage, and stream videos without any hassle.
- Create playlists and movies for your favorite section to avoid searching for them again.
- Chromecast support to feature audio-visual content on different screens.
- Last but not least, you can use FilmPlus on almost any device meant for streaming or casting the content.
How to Install FilmPlus Apk on Adnroid TV Box
Follow the steps given below to install the app on the Android TV Box
- Connect the Android TV Box with the internet and go to the apps section.
- Click on Get more Apps and head on the search icon.
- Type in Downloader using the on-screen camera accessible through your remote and select the app from the results.
- Now, click on Install, initiate the installation process, and return to the home screen after it’s completed.
- Following that, go to Settings>> Security & Restrictions>> Unknown sources>> toggle button and enable it.
- Launch the downloader app and search for the URL “http://filmplus.vip/”.
- Click on the Go button and download the FilmPlus Apk on your device.
- Once it’s downloaded, open it and install FilmPlus on your Android TV Box.
Q. Can I use the FilmPlus app on Roku?
Ans – Yes, you can use the app on Roku, but you need a casting app like All Screen to do so.
Q. Do I need a VPN while streaming the apps?
Ans – Not necessarily, you can stream and download the videos without using a VPN network. However, we recommend you use it in case you’re downloading or streaming the content through torrent files.